Place your deposit
A £10 non-refundable deposit is required in order to confirm booking
The final balance payment is due 14 days before your booking date
Please note that all bookings are non-refundable once finalised.
Rules for Paintball Players
- The marshals instructions MUST BE followed at all times. Their ruling is final.
- Please DO NOT shoot at the marshals, they invariably do not like it.
- Players MUST wear face masks when instructed to do so and MUST NOT remove them at any point whilst in the games zones.
- Players MUST NOT climb on the barricades or trees in the game zones.
- Players MUST NOT touch another player's equipment at any time.
- Profanity, name calling or slurs against other players WILL NOT be tolerated.
- Players failing to comply with the above rules WILL BE ejected from the game and site.
- All marshals are fully trained to the high competition level of Skirmish.
- First Aid staff are on site at all times.
- Full insurance held.
- All food served on site is supplied by local companies.
- Risk assessment available on request.
At Skirmish Paintball Scotland we take pride in your safety.